On September 22, CBNData joint Ali Health and Caltrate have issued a white paper on bone and joint health.
Among many health problems, bone and joint disease have become the top ten problems of national health, and bone and joint discomfort has become a common problem. According to the CBNData survey data, more than 70 percent of people with undiagnosed joint problems suffer from joint discomfort.
CBNData research shows that the compound growth rate of online consumption of bone and joint care-related products in the past three years has exceeded 40.
At the same time, young people born in the 1990s and 1995 have started to join the bone and joint care group and are willing to pay a lot of money for healthy people, contributing 40 percent of the consumption of the bone and joint market The post-1990 generation has the highest per capita consumption, while the post-1995 generation has the most obvious growth rate.
- White Paper on Bone and Joint Health of Chinese Consumers 2020
- Yili Dairy launched high-protein yogurt, focusing on sport people
- Sinopharm Xingsha launched the Japan's Champion probiotics
- China has introduced its first policy to support the industrial hemp industry
- Beyond Meat became the first overseas Artificial Meat company to set up a factory in China
- Nongfu Spring's market value exceeded HK $370 billion on its first day
- German infant nutrition brand Amykon launched two probiotics in China
- The revenue of Besunyoung in the first half year is about 610 million yuan
- Jellly candy and powder included in the health food filing dosage form in China
- H&H Group net profit increased by 9% for the first half of year