On August 31, Besunyoung (00926) released the interim results for the six months ending June 30, 2020. During the period, the company achieved a revenue of about 610 million yuan, an increase of 80.29% over the same period last year. The profit attributable to shareholders was 9.384 million yuan, a decrease of 94.39% over the same period last year.
Among them, Revenue of Besunyoung Brand ChangRun Tea rose 9.4 percent to 92.9 million yuan, but sales fell 16.3 percent to 49.7 million yuan, with an average selling price of 1.87 yuan per bag.
- White Paper on Bone and Joint Health of Chinese Consumers 2020
- Yili Dairy launched high-protein yogurt, focusing on sport people
- Sinopharm Xingsha launched the Japan's Champion probiotics
- China has introduced its first policy to support the industrial hemp industry
- Beyond Meat became the first overseas Artificial Meat company to set up a factory in China
- Nongfu Spring's market value exceeded HK $370 billion on its first day
- German infant nutrition brand Amykon launched two probiotics in China
- The revenue of Besunyoung in the first half year is about 610 million yuan
- Jellly candy and powder included in the health food filing dosage form in China
- H&H Group net profit increased by 9% for the first half of year