On September 14, the opening ceremony of Kunming International Industrial Hemp Industrial Park was held in Kunming, China (Yunnan) Pilot Free Trade Zone (FTA).
At the same time, Kunming officially released the three supporting policy documents, including “Three-year special Action Plan for the development of the industrial hemp industry (2020-2022)”, “The overall plan for the construction of the supporting platform for the industrial hemp industry in Kunming”, and “Eight measures for the high-quality development of the industrial hemp industry in Kunming”.
It is the China's first and only industrial hemp support measure, Kunming is expected to increase its budget annually year from 2020 to 2022, with a cumulative increase of nearly 150 million yuan in cash policy, and establish seven industrial support platforms for industrial hemp according to the plan.
- White Paper on Bone and Joint Health of Chinese Consumers 2020
- Yili Dairy launched high-protein yogurt, focusing on sport people
- Sinopharm Xingsha launched the Japan's Champion probiotics
- China has introduced its first policy to support the industrial hemp industry
- Beyond Meat became the first overseas Artificial Meat company to set up a factory in China
- Nongfu Spring's market value exceeded HK $370 billion on its first day
- German infant nutrition brand Amykon launched two probiotics in China
- The revenue of Besunyoung in the first half year is about 610 million yuan
- Jellly candy and powder included in the health food filing dosage form in China
- H&H Group net profit increased by 9% for the first half of year