Recently, China's state Administration for Market Regulation added two new food forms, jelly candy and powder, which can be used in the filing of vitamin and mineral products. During the health food registration in 2017, the ingredients that can be recorded are vitamin and mineral.
The dosage forms include tablets, hard capsules, soft capsules, oral liquid and particles The public will now solicit opinions, and the deadline for comments and suggestions feedback is September 28, 2020.
It is understood that as the ingredients of health food are gradually promoted in the future, the ingredients that can be used for filing will not only be vitamin and mineral products, but also include more functional ingredients that can be filed.
The product dosage forms (or food forms) of the ingredients that will be included in the list of ingredients for health food in the future will be implemented in accordance with the requirements of the list of ingredients for health food and supporting documents, and the list of ingredients for health food will be further adjusted and increased in the future.
- White Paper on Bone and Joint Health of Chinese Consumers 2020
- Yili Dairy launched high-protein yogurt, focusing on sport people
- Sinopharm Xingsha launched the Japan's Champion probiotics
- China has introduced its first policy to support the industrial hemp industry
- Beyond Meat became the first overseas Artificial Meat company to set up a factory in China
- Nongfu Spring's market value exceeded HK $370 billion on its first day
- German infant nutrition brand Amykon launched two probiotics in China
- The revenue of Besunyoung in the first half year is about 610 million yuan
- Jellly candy and powder included in the health food filing dosage form in China
- H&H Group net profit increased by 9% for the first half of year