On September 8, BeyondMeat, known as America's leading producer of artificial Meat, announced an agreement with the Jiaxing Economic and Technological Development Zone to design and develop local production facilities to produce BeyondMeat brands of artificial beef, pork and chicken in China.
And, Beyond Meat became the first multinational company to locate its main production facility in China.
On September 10, Impossible Foods, the US maker of artificial meat, followed with an announcement that it would start selling its artificial pork products in Restaurants such as Starbucks in Hong Kong this month, its first expansion outside the US, following a new round of $200million funding announced last month.
- White Paper on Bone and Joint Health of Chinese Consumers 2020
- Yili Dairy launched high-protein yogurt, focusing on sport people
- Sinopharm Xingsha launched the Japan's Champion probiotics
- China has introduced its first policy to support the industrial hemp industry
- Beyond Meat became the first overseas Artificial Meat company to set up a factory in China
- Nongfu Spring's market value exceeded HK $370 billion on its first day
- German infant nutrition brand Amykon launched two probiotics in China
- The revenue of Besunyoung in the first half year is about 610 million yuan
- Jellly candy and powder included in the health food filing dosage form in China
- H&H Group net profit increased by 9% for the first half of year