On September 21, Yili announced the launch of BeiHuan High-protein Doubling yogurt, focusing on the nutritional needs of people who exercise one hour before and after exercise. The product contains 10g of high protein, plus fat-reducing CECT8145 patented probiotics, no sucrose added, and only 121kcal in calories, satisfying the multiple functions such as protein supplementation, muscle building and body fat control for people who exercise.
As consumer health consciousness gradually strengthened, sports population has become a force to be reckoned with emerging consumption, and targeted on the movement of yogurt products on the market at present are few and far between, as Yili Dairy giant beat a high-protein, reduced fat and convenient positioning, for the crowd of yogurt made good demonstration and scene segmentation.
- White Paper on Bone and Joint Health of Chinese Consumers 2020
- Yili Dairy launched high-protein yogurt, focusing on sport people
- Sinopharm Xingsha launched the Japan's Champion probiotics
- China has introduced its first policy to support the industrial hemp industry
- Beyond Meat became the first overseas Artificial Meat company to set up a factory in China
- Nongfu Spring's market value exceeded HK $370 billion on its first day
- German infant nutrition brand Amykon launched two probiotics in China
- The revenue of Besunyoung in the first half year is about 610 million yuan
- Jellly candy and powder included in the health food filing dosage form in China
- H&H Group net profit increased by 9% for the first half of year