On September 17, Sinopharm Xingsha officially announced that it had entered into a strategic partnership with Morishita Jintan Co.,Ltd., a Listed Company in Japan.
Morishita Jintan appointed Sinopharm Xingsha as the exclusive general agent in China for its strategic variety Bifina crystalline probiotics, taking full charge of the marketing work in China.
- White Paper on Bone and Joint Health of Chinese Consumers 2020
- Yili Dairy launched high-protein yogurt, focusing on sport people
- Sinopharm Xingsha launched the Japan's Champion probiotics
- China has introduced its first policy to support the industrial hemp industry
- Beyond Meat became the first overseas Artificial Meat company to set up a factory in China
- Nongfu Spring's market value exceeded HK $370 billion on its first day
- German infant nutrition brand Amykon launched two probiotics in China
- The revenue of Besunyoung in the first half year is about 610 million yuan
- Jellly candy and powder included in the health food filing dosage form in China
- H&H Group net profit increased by 9% for the first half of year