On August 25, H&H Group announced the first half of the 2020 interim results, the group recorded revenue of 5.167 billion yuan, a year-on-year growth of 2.6%.
Adjusted comparable net profit increased 8.9% to 658 million yuan, of which the revenue of probiotics supplement was 856 million yuan, up 45.4 percent year on year.
Revenue of adult nutrition and care products was 1.64 billion yuan, down 7.3% year on year, of which Swisse's active sales in the Chinese market continued to grow by 27.9%, accounting for 56.5% of the total revenue of adult nutrition and care products.
- White Paper on Bone and Joint Health of Chinese Consumers 2020
- Yili Dairy launched high-protein yogurt, focusing on sport people
- Sinopharm Xingsha launched the Japan's Champion probiotics
- China has introduced its first policy to support the industrial hemp industry
- Beyond Meat became the first overseas Artificial Meat company to set up a factory in China
- Nongfu Spring's market value exceeded HK $370 billion on its first day
- German infant nutrition brand Amykon launched two probiotics in China
- The revenue of Besunyoung in the first half year is about 610 million yuan
- Jellly candy and powder included in the health food filing dosage form in China
- H&H Group net profit increased by 9% for the first half of year