On September 8, Nongfu Spring was listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange under the share code 9633 at THE offering price of HK $21.5 per share. By the close, the stock was up 53.95% at HK $33.1, giving it a market capitalisation of more than HK $370bn.
Nongfu Spring will raise about HK $8.149 billion, about 25% of which will be spent on brand building. About 25% will be spent on equipment such as refrigerator warmers and smart terminal retail equipment to enhance sales capacity; About 20 per cent is spent on capital expenditure and the like for new capacity.
- White Paper on Bone and Joint Health of Chinese Consumers 2020
- Yili Dairy launched high-protein yogurt, focusing on sport people
- Sinopharm Xingsha launched the Japan's Champion probiotics
- China has introduced its first policy to support the industrial hemp industry
- Beyond Meat became the first overseas Artificial Meat company to set up a factory in China
- Nongfu Spring's market value exceeded HK $370 billion on its first day
- German infant nutrition brand Amykon launched two probiotics in China
- The revenue of Besunyoung in the first half year is about 610 million yuan
- Jellly candy and powder included in the health food filing dosage form in China
- H&H Group net profit increased by 9% for the first half of year