On May 29, the Institute of Nutritional Health of The Chinese Society of Nutrition released the 2020 report on Chinese people's intestinal health.
According to the report, 87.6 percent of Chinese people experienced intestinal health problems in the past year.
The top five intestinal problems were irregular constipation, diarrhea, abdominal distension and indigestion. Less than one third of Chinese people were satisfied with their intestinal health.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil