In January 2020, the State Administration for Market Regulation released 10 records on imported health food.
Mega Health International, Inc., from the United States, filed a total of six products, while Australia's Nature’s Care Manufacture Pty Limited, as the first company to complete import registration in 2020, also filed two products. In addition, the other two products are from companies in Hong Kong and Finland.
- Blackmores targeting the Chinese workplace women and pet nutrition to response the Novel coronavirus
- PepsiCo announced acquiring BE&CHEERY with $705 million
- Intestinal microecological regulators were regards as anti-novel coronavirus plan
- CABIO DHA algal oil was recognized FDA GRAS
- Import record of health food in January, US and Australian products account for 80%
- Xiwang Food losses 700 million to 820 million yuan in 2019
- Tsumuar plans to enter into China market
- CCGB's subsidiary applies industrial hemp processing license
- Mainstream e-commerce platforms health product reached 45.26 billion yuan
- Nestle's two products have been registered as formula food for special medical use in China