On February 3, Tsumuar, Japan Chinese medicine enterprises, announced that it was spending 16 billion yuan on a state-of-the-art new factory, plan to start production in April. The company also plans to open a new plant in Tianjin, China, in 2022, which will first produce Chinese medicine for Japan, and in the future it will also produce goods for China.
The company is considering a full entry into the Chinese market and aims to achieve a total of 10 billion yuan in sales in China by 2017. At present, Tsumuar has partnered with Ping An of China, and the company will also import Chinese AI technology for production.
- Blackmores targeting the Chinese workplace women and pet nutrition to response the Novel coronavirus
- PepsiCo announced acquiring BE&CHEERY with $705 million
- Intestinal microecological regulators were regards as anti-novel coronavirus plan
- CABIO DHA algal oil was recognized FDA GRAS
- Import record of health food in January, US and Australian products account for 80%
- Xiwang Food losses 700 million to 820 million yuan in 2019
- Tsumuar plans to enter into China market
- CCGB's subsidiary applies industrial hemp processing license
- Mainstream e-commerce platforms health product reached 45.26 billion yuan
- Nestle's two products have been registered as formula food for special medical use in China