Recently, CHENGUANG BIOTECH GROUP CO., LTD (CCGB) said that the company's subsidiary, Yunma biological, has completed the preliminary factory work, including project approval, project safety and project environmental assessment.
Currently, an industrial hemp processing license is being applied, and the following competent authorities will conduct on-site audit, sampling and testing, and the processing license will be issued to the company after passing all the audit process. After the completion of the project, it is expected to be able to process 60 tons of ingredients.
Source: Securities Times
- Blackmores targeting the Chinese workplace women and pet nutrition to response the Novel coronavirus
- PepsiCo announced acquiring BE&CHEERY with $705 million
- Intestinal microecological regulators were regards as anti-novel coronavirus plan
- CABIO DHA algal oil was recognized FDA GRAS
- Import record of health food in January, US and Australian products account for 80%
- Xiwang Food losses 700 million to 820 million yuan in 2019
- Tsumuar plans to enter into China market
- CCGB's subsidiary applies industrial hemp processing license
- Mainstream e-commerce platforms health product reached 45.26 billion yuan
- Nestle's two products have been registered as formula food for special medical use in China