According to the white paper on the development of China's great health consumption in 2019 released by JD.com health alliance with Nandou and iResearch consulting on January 17, the consumption growth of health products on mainstream e-commerce platforms is steadily, with the sales volume reaching 45.26 billion yuan in 2019.
People in the workplace are the main consumers of health care products to relieve fatigue. According to the popular search keywords on JD platform, the most common input was anti-fatigue and anxiety. Anti-fatigue health care products, such as protecting the heart and liver, helping sleep and enhancing immunity, have attracted much attention.
Among them, coenzyme Q10 related to the regulation of three high, anti-fatigue, heart protection were quietly popular on the platform of JD and has been selected as one of the top ten single products of the year.
Sourec: China.com/ China Economic Com.
- Blackmores targeting the Chinese workplace women and pet nutrition to response the Novel coronavirus
- PepsiCo announced acquiring BE&CHEERY with $705 million
- Intestinal microecological regulators were regards as anti-novel coronavirus plan
- CABIO DHA algal oil was recognized FDA GRAS
- Import record of health food in January, US and Australian products account for 80%
- Xiwang Food losses 700 million to 820 million yuan in 2019
- Tsumuar plans to enter into China market
- CCGB's subsidiary applies industrial hemp processing license
- Mainstream e-commerce platforms health product reached 45.26 billion yuan
- Nestle's two products have been registered as formula food for special medical use in China