On January 17, Nestle held a brand press conference of “Tai min shu, Ai er shu” in Guangzhou, congratulating two milk protein deep hydrolyzed formula infant formula for special medical use to obtain the registration license of formula food for special medical use in China. At the press conference, Gu xinxin, president of Nestle health Greater China, said that the company has been deeply insight into the needs and industry trends of allergic infants in China.
Both products have been improved in strict accordance with the relevant requirements of China national standards, so that the formula more in line with the needs of China’s allergic babies, and has been recognized by the national registration.
Source: China Economic Com
- Blackmores targeting the Chinese workplace women and pet nutrition to response the Novel coronavirus
- PepsiCo announced acquiring BE&CHEERY with $705 million
- Intestinal microecological regulators were regards as anti-novel coronavirus plan
- CABIO DHA algal oil was recognized FDA GRAS
- Import record of health food in January, US and Australian products account for 80%
- Xiwang Food losses 700 million to 820 million yuan in 2019
- Tsumuar plans to enter into China market
- CCGB's subsidiary applies industrial hemp processing license
- Mainstream e-commerce platforms health product reached 45.26 billion yuan
- Nestle's two products have been registered as formula food for special medical use in China