Qinqin food has been fully launched “Yunneng jelly” on October 10. Different from the traditional jelly targeted at children, the zero-fat, low-calorie jelly in small packages is mainly aimed at young people, and focuses on meal replacement functions such as filling up the hungry and replenishing energy. Added the vitamin mineral composition that human body needs, can make up the problem that consumer microelement absorbs inadequacy quickly.
In addition, the products introduced by Qinqinfood have a great innovation in taste and function, which perfectly balance the taste and function. In order to get closer to the consumption habits of target consumers, Qinqin food will give up the sales method commonly used by jelly enterprises, and will mainly be listed in e-commerce and convenience stores in first-tier and second-tier cities. Gyms in first-tier and second-tier cities will also become one of the sales channels for Qinqin food.
- 2020 Asiaceutical Summit & Expo Agenda
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched