Recently, USANA (NYSE: USNA) released its third quarter 2019 financial results. In the quarter, USANA reported sales of $261 million and net profit of $24.22 million, down from a year earlier.
Among them, the revenue of Greater China in the third quarter was $131 million, down 18.6% year-on-year, accounting for 50.3% of the total revenue. The proportion declined slightly in the third quarter, and the number of active dealers in the Greater China region declined 17.2%.
USANA said conditions in the Chinese market remain difficult. In September, the Chinese government launched a 100-day operation. So far, we have not experienced a negative media environment or the restrictions on meetings imposed by the last government censorship. We continue to use strategic incentive products to help drive sales and customer growth globally, remain optimistic about the long-term growth potential in China and the rest of the world, and are committed to restoring momentum to our business.
- 2020 Asiaceutical Summit & Expo Agenda
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched