E-commerce platform data show that since 2019, sales of sleep AIDS and health care products have increased significantly, with the majority of those who buy these products being the post-90s generation between the ages of 20 and 29. From January to August 2019, the number of people born in the 1990s buying imported sleep AIDS increased by 118%, accounting for 62% of the total consumers, more than all other age groups combined.
The proportion of melatonin products consumed by the post-90s generation reached 85%. According to the data purchased by consumers, it may be in the level of one million, but the post-90s population accounts for more than 10 billion in our overall population structure.
Industry experts believe that China's sleep industry is emerging, and it is expected that by 2030, the market size of China's sleep industry will exceed one trillion yuan. The growth of the sleep industry in recent years is basically around 20% every year.
- 2020 Asiaceutical Summit & Expo Agenda
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched