E-commerce platform data show that since 2019, sales of sleep AIDS and health care products have increased significantly, with the majority of those who buy these products being the post-90s generation between the ages of 20 and 29. From January to August 2019, the number of people born in the 1990s buying imported sleep AIDS increased by 118%, accounting for 62% of the total consumers, more than all other age groups combined.
The proportion of melatonin products consumed by the post-90s generation reached 85%. According to the data purchased by consumers, it may be in the level of one million, but the post-90s population accounts for more than 10 billion in our overall population structure.
Industry experts believe that China's sleep industry is emerging, and it is expected that by 2030, the market size of China's sleep industry will exceed one trillion yuan. The growth of the sleep industry in recent years is basically around 20% every year.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China