On October 14, BY-Health (300146) announced that the company signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited of New Zealand, and the two sides will carry out extensive cooperation in the field of milk protein and specific probiotics. The cooperation direction includes the screening, function evaluation and product development of ingredients, such as specific probiotics and anti-aging functional ingredients of special functional proteins, and the joint research based on the precise nutrition intervention direction of milk proteins.
This cooperation will further improve the company's innovation ability in the direction of whole-population health and precision nutrition solutions, as well as the innovation ability of probiotic products in specific groups and functional areas.
- 2020 Asiaceutical Summit & Expo Agenda
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched