On October 14, BY-Health (300146) announced that the company signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited of New Zealand, and the two sides will carry out extensive cooperation in the field of milk protein and specific probiotics. The cooperation direction includes the screening, function evaluation and product development of ingredients, such as specific probiotics and anti-aging functional ingredients of special functional proteins, and the joint research based on the precise nutrition intervention direction of milk proteins.
This cooperation will further improve the company's innovation ability in the direction of whole-population health and precision nutrition solutions, as well as the innovation ability of probiotic products in specific groups and functional areas.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China