On October 8, CCGB (300138) announced that with the increasing market demand for natural health products, the international market for natural extracts and nutritional health products is further expanding, and the demand for lycopene is also increasing. In order to accelerate the global resource distribution, the company decided to use its own capital of $30 million to build the American plant extraction project in California.
The project will be prepared and operated by the company's newly established company in the United States, including :1 tomato peel seed processing production line,1 lycopene extraction line, supporting factory and warehouse, factory road and plaza, office building and laboratory facilities, etc.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China