On September 25, 2019, Sirio Health technology co., LTD. (stock code: 300791) officially listed on the A-share market in Shenzhen, starting a new journey leading health technology. The stock price of Sirio Health rose by the daily limit to 76.60 yuan on the first day of trading, up 39.96%.
Founded in 1993, Sirio Health, witnessed more than 25 years of participation in China's nutritional health care industry, has always focused on the development and production of nutritional health food. Consumer demand-oriented, and constantly develop a variety of dosage-based technology product applications, for customers at home and abroad to provide one-stop product solutions.
Mr. Lin peiqing, President of Sirio Health, introduced that Sirio Health has accelerated the pace of development in the past 10 years. While based in China, we have added marketing centers in America and Europe and acquired European factories. Now we have 3 R&D centers in Germany and 4 modern production bases.
Nowadays, Sirio Health has grown into a globally influential integrated provider of nutritional health food services. After the successful listing, I firmly believe that Sirio Health will focus on the integration of more market advantages resources, assume more social responsibility, to build a world-class health technology brand from China.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China