Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu province. The newly completed R&D center in China is one of the four R&D centers of bayer health consumer products in the world and the only R&D center located in the Asia-pacific region. It will support all product categories of bayer health consumer products in China and provide better self-care solutions for Chinese consumers.
The new R&D center has a number of functional laboratories, including solid preparations, semi-solid preparations, liquid preparations and other development platforms, and the R&D team will apply a variety of innovation models to promote growth centered innovation, including category innovation, product line expansion, technical support and protection of existing listed products.
Song yuqun, head of product supply in China for bayer health consumer products, said: "the establishment of the R&D center also enables our production team to get involved in the early development of new products and shorten the launch cycle of new products with the company's cutting-edge innovation. We are also able to feed back the production information to the R&D team as soon as possible. The two sides work closely together to continuously provide high-quality products for Chinese consumers in the spirit of craftsman and fulfill bayer health consumer products' mission of enabling health every day.
Source: Bayer (China)
- Return to product strength, Shape new business format| 2019 China Natural Health Products Industry Conference successful
- 2019 China Natural health products industry conference is coming !
- Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu
- China GreenFresh acquires CMM, entering the dairy market
- BIOSTIME probiotics revenue 5095 million yuan, Swisse up 21.9%
- Blackmores China region down 18% 2019 H1
- Yangshengtang launched vitamin K2 in China
- Nu Skin China region down 11% 2019 H1
- Herbalife China region down 32.38% 2019 H1
- Ginkgo expert Baikang Biological Group intends to list on NASDAQ