Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu province. The newly completed R&D center in China is one of the four R&D centers of bayer health consumer products in the world and the only R&D center located in the Asia-pacific region. It will support all product categories of bayer health consumer products in China and provide better self-care solutions for Chinese consumers.
The new R&D center has a number of functional laboratories, including solid preparations, semi-solid preparations, liquid preparations and other development platforms, and the R&D team will apply a variety of innovation models to promote growth centered innovation, including category innovation, product line expansion, technical support and protection of existing listed products.
Song yuqun, head of product supply in China for bayer health consumer products, said: "the establishment of the R&D center also enables our production team to get involved in the early development of new products and shorten the launch cycle of new products with the company's cutting-edge innovation. We are also able to feed back the production information to the R&D team as soon as possible. The two sides work closely together to continuously provide high-quality products for Chinese consumers in the spirit of craftsman and fulfill bayer health consumer products' mission of enabling health every day.
Source: Bayer (China)
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China