On August 23, China GreenFresh Group Co., Ltd. announced that it has completed a 30% stake acquisition of Canadian MilkManufacturing Inc(CMM). Under the terms of the agreement, China GreenFresh Group will gain three directors seats on the board of directors of CMM.
The relevant person in charge of China GreenFresh Group said that the group will combine its accumulated channel advantages over the years with CMM's first-class production and research capabilities, and focus on the expansion direction of the two core products of infant formula liquid milk and special medical milk powder to rapidly seize market share.
To take a comprehensive into the domestic dairy market, in the layout of the health industry to take an important step.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China