On August 15, 2019, Blackmores announced its financial year 2019 results (note: from June 30, 2018 to June 30, 2019). During the reporting period, the company realized operating revenue of 610 million yuan (Australian dollar, the same below), an increase of 1.39% compared with the previous fiscal year. Net profit was 53.469 million Australian dollars, down 23.62% from the previous fiscal year. Among them, the operating revenue of China region reached 122 million yuan, down 14.68% compared with the previous fiscal year.
Since January 2019, changes to the e-commerce law have affected the way Chinese consumers buy company products in China this year, shifting from Australian retailers to more direct purchases from Chinese e-commerce platforms.
The performance of Blackmores in the first half of 2019 shows that the company achieved an operating revenue of 290 million yuan, down 7.54% year-on-year. The net profit was 19.3669 million yuan, down 47.19% year on year. Among them, the operating revenue of China region was 56.854 million yuan, down 18.08 year on year.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China