On August 15, 2019, Blackmores announced its financial year 2019 results (note: from June 30, 2018 to June 30, 2019). During the reporting period, the company realized operating revenue of 610 million yuan (Australian dollar, the same below), an increase of 1.39% compared with the previous fiscal year. Net profit was 53.469 million Australian dollars, down 23.62% from the previous fiscal year. Among them, the operating revenue of China region reached 122 million yuan, down 14.68% compared with the previous fiscal year.
Since January 2019, changes to the e-commerce law have affected the way Chinese consumers buy company products in China this year, shifting from Australian retailers to more direct purchases from Chinese e-commerce platforms.
The performance of Blackmores in the first half of 2019 shows that the company achieved an operating revenue of 290 million yuan, down 7.54% year-on-year. The net profit was 19.3669 million yuan, down 47.19% year on year. Among them, the operating revenue of China region was 56.854 million yuan, down 18.08 year on year.
- Return to product strength, Shape new business format| 2019 China Natural Health Products Industry Conference successful
- 2019 China Natural health products industry conference is coming !
- Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu
- China GreenFresh acquires CMM, entering the dairy market
- BIOSTIME probiotics revenue 5095 million yuan, Swisse up 21.9%
- Blackmores China region down 18% 2019 H1
- Yangshengtang launched vitamin K2 in China
- Nu Skin China region down 11% 2019 H1
- Herbalife China region down 32.38% 2019 H1
- Ginkgo expert Baikang Biological Group intends to list on NASDAQ