On August 8, NU SKIN announced its interim results for the first half of 2019, and its total revenue was 1.247 billion (US $, same below), down 5.55% from 1.32 billion in the same period last year. Net profit was 89 million yuan, up 3.3% from 87 million a year earlier. In the second quarter, the group's total operating revenue was 624 million, down 11.46% from 704 million in the same period last year. Net profit was 46 million, down 9.05 from 51 million a year earlier.
In terms of performance of Mainland China, in the first half of the year, the group's revenue in Mainland China reached 394 million, accounting for 31.58% of the total revenue, down 11.06% from 443 million in the same period last year. In the second quarter, the group's revenue in mainland China reached 185 million, accounting for 29.72% of the total revenue, down 24.43% from 245 million in the same period last year.
- Return to product strength, Shape new business format| 2019 China Natural Health Products Industry Conference successful
- 2019 China Natural health products industry conference is coming !
- Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu
- China GreenFresh acquires CMM, entering the dairy market
- BIOSTIME probiotics revenue 5095 million yuan, Swisse up 21.9%
- Blackmores China region down 18% 2019 H1
- Yangshengtang launched vitamin K2 in China
- Nu Skin China region down 11% 2019 H1
- Herbalife China region down 32.38% 2019 H1
- Ginkgo expert Baikang Biological Group intends to list on NASDAQ