On August 8, NU SKIN announced its interim results for the first half of 2019, and its total revenue was 1.247 billion (US $, same below), down 5.55% from 1.32 billion in the same period last year. Net profit was 89 million yuan, up 3.3% from 87 million a year earlier. In the second quarter, the group's total operating revenue was 624 million, down 11.46% from 704 million in the same period last year. Net profit was 46 million, down 9.05 from 51 million a year earlier.
In terms of performance of Mainland China, in the first half of the year, the group's revenue in Mainland China reached 394 million, accounting for 31.58% of the total revenue, down 11.06% from 443 million in the same period last year. In the second quarter, the group's revenue in mainland China reached 185 million, accounting for 29.72% of the total revenue, down 24.43% from 245 million in the same period last year.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China