On August 1, Herbalife announced its interim results for the first half of 2019, with total revenue of 2.412 billion (US $, same below), down 2.03% from 2.462 billion in the same period last year. Net profit was 173 million, down 2.1% from 177 million a year earlier. In the second quarter, the company's total revenue was 1.24 billion, down 3.53% from 1.286 billion in the same period last year. Net profit was 77 million, down 18.96% from 94 million a year earlier.
In the first half of the year, in terms of performance in China region, the company's market revenue in China region reached 337 million, accounting for 13.99% of the total revenue, down 32.38% from 499 million in the same period last year. In the second quarter, the company's market revenue in China reached 187 million, accounting for 15.08% of the total revenue, down 34.8% from 287 million in the same period last year.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China