On August 1, Herbalife announced its interim results for the first half of 2019, with total revenue of 2.412 billion (US $, same below), down 2.03% from 2.462 billion in the same period last year. Net profit was 173 million, down 2.1% from 177 million a year earlier. In the second quarter, the company's total revenue was 1.24 billion, down 3.53% from 1.286 billion in the same period last year. Net profit was 77 million, down 18.96% from 94 million a year earlier.
In the first half of the year, in terms of performance in China region, the company's market revenue in China region reached 337 million, accounting for 13.99% of the total revenue, down 32.38% from 499 million in the same period last year. In the second quarter, the company's market revenue in China reached 187 million, accounting for 15.08% of the total revenue, down 34.8% from 287 million in the same period last year.
- Return to product strength, Shape new business format| 2019 China Natural Health Products Industry Conference successful
- 2019 China Natural health products industry conference is coming !
- Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu
- China GreenFresh acquires CMM, entering the dairy market
- BIOSTIME probiotics revenue 5095 million yuan, Swisse up 21.9%
- Blackmores China region down 18% 2019 H1
- Yangshengtang launched vitamin K2 in China
- Nu Skin China region down 11% 2019 H1
- Herbalife China region down 32.38% 2019 H1
- Ginkgo expert Baikang Biological Group intends to list on NASDAQ