Known as "the first stock of the Ginkgo industry", Baikang Biological Group Holdings Ltd (Baikang Biological) has filed a prospectus 1 (F-1/A) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on July 30, US time, and the company intends to list on the NASDAQ market under the ticker code "BKSW." Joseph Stone Capital, LLC underwriter of the IPO. The IPO of Baikang Biological plans to issue 1.6 million to 2.4 million common shares, with a maximum offering price of no more than $6 per share, and a net offering of $6.4 million to $10.2 million.
As a provider of a variety of proprietary natural health and nutrition products specializing in ginkgo, Baikang Biological has established five core product lines, including 26 products in total including nutritional health products (including ginkgo powder drinks and various dietary supplements). It is reported that if the "beach landing" success, marking China's nutritional health food industry to a new level.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China