Known as "the first stock of the Ginkgo industry", Baikang Biological Group Holdings Ltd (Baikang Biological) has filed a prospectus 1 (F-1/A) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on July 30, US time, and the company intends to list on the NASDAQ market under the ticker code "BKSW." Joseph Stone Capital, LLC underwriter of the IPO. The IPO of Baikang Biological plans to issue 1.6 million to 2.4 million common shares, with a maximum offering price of no more than $6 per share, and a net offering of $6.4 million to $10.2 million.
As a provider of a variety of proprietary natural health and nutrition products specializing in ginkgo, Baikang Biological has established five core product lines, including 26 products in total including nutritional health products (including ginkgo powder drinks and various dietary supplements). It is reported that if the "beach landing" success, marking China's nutritional health food industry to a new level.
- Return to product strength, Shape new business format| 2019 China Natural Health Products Industry Conference successful
- 2019 China Natural health products industry conference is coming !
- Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu
- China GreenFresh acquires CMM, entering the dairy market
- BIOSTIME probiotics revenue 5095 million yuan, Swisse up 21.9%
- Blackmores China region down 18% 2019 H1
- Yangshengtang launched vitamin K2 in China
- Nu Skin China region down 11% 2019 H1
- Herbalife China region down 32.38% 2019 H1
- Ginkgo expert Baikang Biological Group intends to list on NASDAQ