On August 1, GOOD GOÛT, the high-end healthy children's snack brand of H&H Group, officially entered the JD supermarket and held a brand launch in Shenzhen. The two sides jointly built JD.com Supermarket to create a new Asian platform for children's organic snacks, bringing a new organic snack consumption experience to consumers. It is reported that the GOOD GOÛT brand originated in France, focusing on providing organic healthy and delicious food with children.
Since its inception in 2010, GOOD GOÛT has won 16 European organic food industry and mainstream media awards, sold in more than 12,000 stores in the French market, and is popular on Facebook and Instagram for the French snack brand No.1.
- Return to product strength, Shape new business format| 2019 China Natural Health Products Industry Conference successful
- 2019 China Natural health products industry conference is coming !
- Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu
- China GreenFresh acquires CMM, entering the dairy market
- BIOSTIME probiotics revenue 5095 million yuan, Swisse up 21.9%
- Blackmores China region down 18% 2019 H1
- Yangshengtang launched vitamin K2 in China
- Nu Skin China region down 11% 2019 H1
- Herbalife China region down 32.38% 2019 H1
- Ginkgo expert Baikang Biological Group intends to list on NASDAQ