On August 1, GOOD GOÛT, the high-end healthy children's snack brand of H&H Group, officially entered the JD supermarket and held a brand launch in Shenzhen. The two sides jointly built JD.com Supermarket to create a new Asian platform for children's organic snacks, bringing a new organic snack consumption experience to consumers. It is reported that the GOOD GOÛT brand originated in France, focusing on providing organic healthy and delicious food with children.
Since its inception in 2010, GOOD GOÛT has won 16 European organic food industry and mainstream media awards, sold in more than 12,000 stores in the French market, and is popular on Facebook and Instagram for the French snack brand No.1.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China