Recently, Japanese beverage giant Suntory and CITIC Group set up a joint venture in Shanghai, will officially launch the health food business in the Chinese market, including Suntory functional beverage sales. In addition, health supplements are also part of the company's future new product plans, including the previous sold mainly in Southeast Asian countries "Brand" product.
Suntory hopes to respond to growing health concerns among mostly affluent Chinese consumers by formally launching a health food sales business in China to further expand the business.
- Blackmores targeting the Chinese workplace women and pet nutrition to response the Novel coronavirus
- PepsiCo announced acquiring BE&CHEERY with $705 million
- Intestinal microecological regulators were regards as anti-novel coronavirus plan
- CABIO DHA algal oil was recognized FDA GRAS
- Import record of health food in January, US and Australian products account for 80%
- Xiwang Food losses 700 million to 820 million yuan in 2019
- Tsumuar plans to enter into China market
- CCGB's subsidiary applies industrial hemp processing license
- Mainstream e-commerce platforms health product reached 45.26 billion yuan
- Nestle's two products have been registered as formula food for special medical use in China