Recently, Japanese beverage giant Suntory and CITIC Group set up a joint venture in Shanghai, will officially launch the health food business in the Chinese market, including Suntory functional beverage sales. In addition, health supplements are also part of the company's future new product plans, including the previous sold mainly in Southeast Asian countries "Brand" product.
Suntory hopes to respond to growing health concerns among mostly affluent Chinese consumers by formally launching a health food sales business in China to further expand the business.
- CNIC 2019： Natural health products industry conference
- Suntory and CITIC group to officially launch the healthy food market in China
- Yili entered the social new retail, lunching the new probiotics product
- Focus social retail, Mengniu have lunched "slow-burning "
- HEYTEA & Oatly, opening milk tea era 2.0
- USANA 2019 Revenue in Greater China down 23% YoY
- 2019 Q1 major North American dietary supplement overall revenue continue declining
- H&H Group acquires UK high-end skincare brand Aurelia
- Tmall 618 big data: sleep products transactions increased 530 year-on-year
- Australian NaturalCare official join in JD’s self-owned flagship store