Recently, Japanese beverage giant Suntory and CITIC Group set up a joint venture in Shanghai, will officially launch the health food business in the Chinese market, including Suntory functional beverage sales. In addition, health supplements are also part of the company's future new product plans, including the previous sold mainly in Southeast Asian countries "Brand" product.
Suntory hopes to respond to growing health concerns among mostly affluent Chinese consumers by formally launching a health food sales business in China to further expand the business.
- 2019 China Natural health products industry conference is coming !
- Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu
- China GreenFresh acquires CMM, entering the dairy market
- BIOSTIME probiotics revenue 5095 million yuan, Swisse up 21.9%
- Blackmores China region down 18% 2019 H1
- Yangshengtang launched vitamin K2 in China
- Nu Skin China region down 11% 2019 H1
- Herbalife China region down 32.38% 2019 H1
- Ginkgo expert Baikang Biological Group intends to list on NASDAQ
- H&H Group brand GOOD GOÛT officially entered the JD supermarket