Recently, HEYTEA first time selected plant oat milk Oatly as the base, boldly break through the combination of milk and coffee, while adding large grain oats, introduction of oat milk wave OATLY BOBO, claiming that no lactose and cholesterol, good drink and healthy, but also suitable for lactose intolerant people.
In addition, HEYTEA and Oatly has teamed up with peripheral products, including stickers to alert to garbage classification and eco-friendly handbags.
- CNIC 2019： Natural health products industry conference
- Suntory and CITIC group to officially launch the healthy food market in China
- Yili entered the social new retail, lunching the new probiotics product
- Focus social retail, Mengniu have lunched "slow-burning "
- HEYTEA & Oatly, opening milk tea era 2.0
- USANA 2019 Revenue in Greater China down 23% YoY
- 2019 Q1 major North American dietary supplement overall revenue continue declining
- H&H Group acquires UK high-end skincare brand Aurelia
- Tmall 618 big data: sleep products transactions increased 530 year-on-year
- Australian NaturalCare official join in JD’s self-owned flagship store