On July 23, USANA announced that in the second quarter of 2019, it was down 15.1% from 301 million yuan in the same period last year. Among them, the Greater China sector achieved operating income of 129 million yuan, down 23.2% from 168 million yuan in the same period last year.
During the period, the number of active customers in Greater China decreased by 12.3% year-on-year. In mainland China, sales fell 20.2 percent, while the number of active customers fell 13.3 per cent.
- 2019 China Natural health products industry conference is coming !
- Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu
- China GreenFresh acquires CMM, entering the dairy market
- BIOSTIME probiotics revenue 5095 million yuan, Swisse up 21.9%
- Blackmores China region down 18% 2019 H1
- Yangshengtang launched vitamin K2 in China
- Nu Skin China region down 11% 2019 H1
- Herbalife China region down 32.38% 2019 H1
- Ginkgo expert Baikang Biological Group intends to list on NASDAQ
- H&H Group brand GOOD GOÛT officially entered the JD supermarket