On July 23, USANA announced that in the second quarter of 2019, it was down 15.1% from 301 million yuan in the same period last year. Among them, the Greater China sector achieved operating income of 129 million yuan, down 23.2% from 168 million yuan in the same period last year.
During the period, the number of active customers in Greater China decreased by 12.3% year-on-year. In mainland China, sales fell 20.2 percent, while the number of active customers fell 13.3 per cent.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil