On July 23, USANA announced that in the second quarter of 2019, it was down 15.1% from 301 million yuan in the same period last year. Among them, the Greater China sector achieved operating income of 129 million yuan, down 23.2% from 168 million yuan in the same period last year.
During the period, the number of active customers in Greater China decreased by 12.3% year-on-year. In mainland China, sales fell 20.2 percent, while the number of active customers fell 13.3 per cent.
- CNIC 2019： Natural health products industry conference
- Suntory and CITIC group to officially launch the healthy food market in China
- Yili entered the social new retail, lunching the new probiotics product
- Focus social retail, Mengniu have lunched "slow-burning "
- HEYTEA & Oatly, opening milk tea era 2.0
- USANA 2019 Revenue in Greater China down 23% YoY
- 2019 Q1 major North American dietary supplement overall revenue continue declining
- H&H Group acquires UK high-end skincare brand Aurelia
- Tmall 618 big data: sleep products transactions increased 530 year-on-year
- Australian NaturalCare official join in JD’s self-owned flagship store