On July 2, the UK's high-end skin care brand Aurelia Probiotic Skincare (hereinafter referred to as “Aurelia”) was acquired by Hong Kong H&H Group (H&H International Holdings) , and the acquisition amount was not disclosed.
Claire Vero, Aurelia's founder, said the partnership would allow our brand to grow on a large scale in global markets such as the US, France and China. It will also support us in continuing our research and development innovation. After the deal, Aurelia will continue to operate in the UK and Claire Vero will remain on the board and will play a "leading" role in R&D and new product development. Antonia Knox, Aurelia's head of content, said Aurelia would further expand into health by 2020.
It is reported that Aurelia was founded in 2013, mainly engaged in a range of body care, children's skin care and anti-aging skin care products, its formula combined the probiotics with plant ingredients for the first time. It is currently selling products through Net-a-Porter, a British luxury e-commerce, Space NK, a British beauty website, and Barney's New York, a US luxury department store.
- 2019 China Natural health products industry conference is coming !
- Bayer health consumer products China R&D center is officially opened in Qidong, Jiangsu
- China GreenFresh acquires CMM, entering the dairy market
- BIOSTIME probiotics revenue 5095 million yuan, Swisse up 21.9%
- Blackmores China region down 18% 2019 H1
- Yangshengtang launched vitamin K2 in China
- Nu Skin China region down 11% 2019 H1
- Herbalife China region down 32.38% 2019 H1
- Ginkgo expert Baikang Biological Group intends to list on NASDAQ
- H&H Group brand GOOD GOÛT officially entered the JD supermarket