On July 2, the UK's high-end skin care brand Aurelia Probiotic Skincare (hereinafter referred to as “Aurelia”) was acquired by Hong Kong H&H Group (H&H International Holdings) , and the acquisition amount was not disclosed.
Claire Vero, Aurelia's founder, said the partnership would allow our brand to grow on a large scale in global markets such as the US, France and China. It will also support us in continuing our research and development innovation. After the deal, Aurelia will continue to operate in the UK and Claire Vero will remain on the board and will play a "leading" role in R&D and new product development. Antonia Knox, Aurelia's head of content, said Aurelia would further expand into health by 2020.
It is reported that Aurelia was founded in 2013, mainly engaged in a range of body care, children's skin care and anti-aging skin care products, its formula combined the probiotics with plant ingredients for the first time. It is currently selling products through Net-a-Porter, a British luxury e-commerce, Space NK, a British beauty website, and Barney's New York, a US luxury department store.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil