On July 2, the UK's high-end skin care brand Aurelia Probiotic Skincare (hereinafter referred to as “Aurelia”) was acquired by Hong Kong H&H Group (H&H International Holdings) , and the acquisition amount was not disclosed.
Claire Vero, Aurelia's founder, said the partnership would allow our brand to grow on a large scale in global markets such as the US, France and China. It will also support us in continuing our research and development innovation. After the deal, Aurelia will continue to operate in the UK and Claire Vero will remain on the board and will play a "leading" role in R&D and new product development. Antonia Knox, Aurelia's head of content, said Aurelia would further expand into health by 2020.
It is reported that Aurelia was founded in 2013, mainly engaged in a range of body care, children's skin care and anti-aging skin care products, its formula combined the probiotics with plant ingredients for the first time. It is currently selling products through Net-a-Porter, a British luxury e-commerce, Space NK, a British beauty website, and Barney's New York, a US luxury department store.
- CNIC 2019： Natural health products industry conference
- Suntory and CITIC group to officially launch the healthy food market in China
- Yili entered the social new retail, lunching the new probiotics product
- Focus social retail, Mengniu have lunched "slow-burning "
- HEYTEA & Oatly, opening milk tea era 2.0
- USANA 2019 Revenue in Greater China down 23% YoY
- 2019 Q1 major North American dietary supplement overall revenue continue declining
- H&H Group acquires UK high-end skincare brand Aurelia
- Tmall 618 big data: sleep products transactions increased 530 year-on-year
- Australian NaturalCare official join in JD’s self-owned flagship store