Global Wholesale and NOROMEGA, a unit of Norway's Vitalis Pharma AS, reached an in-depth strategic partnership on June 12. Global Wholesale will use the platform advantage to help NOROMEGA establish a straight-line connection with Chinese consumers, while NOROMEGA is responsible for direct brand supply, for Global Wholesale consumers to provide quality health care products and diversified services.
It is reported that NOROMEGA is sold in Norway's well-known local pharmacies, the main push of 8 star products: seal oil, salmon oil, children's fish oil, blueberry essence, Q10 coenzyme, grape seed essence, astaxanthin essence and shark cartilage.
At present, social e-commerce is very popular, Global Wholesale with strong community promotion ability and with the ability to bring goods, NOROMEGA as a brand can meet the needs of Global Wholesale users to buy quality goods, wholesale prices, so that member customers in Global Wholesale to buy more favorable than the Norway local pharmacy purchase really, it is believed that the cooperation between the two sides can do open the door to win-win situation.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China