Recently, Tongjitang and Japan JPM firm jointly established Tongjitang·JPM Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (referred to the joint venture) with a total investment of 20 million yuan. After completion, the annual output value is expected to reach 2 billion yuan.
According to the plan, Tongjitang and JPM will cooperate to establish a Shared marketing channel system as a part of channel sharing, the joint venture will carry out product sorting and operation at the Wuhan Hannan International Health Products Sharing Factory, which is owned by Tongjitang, including health care products, medical equipment, geriatric supplies, fitness equipment, etc.
In addition, the joint venture sets up the Japanese health management center, the Japanese health product research and development center, and the China-Japanese health product research institute. It will also introduce the world famous MATSUMOTO KIYOSHI store for strategic cooperation.
After the establishment of the joint venture, it will select the recognized products such as high reliability, high quality and safety from the best-selling nutrition, health care products, cosmetics and devices in Japan and introduce them to China. Besides, relying on the authoritative medical resources of Japanese clinical medicine, we will provide world-class physical examination programs and early cancer screening methods.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China