Recently, Tongjitang and Japan JPM firm jointly established Tongjitang·JPM Biotechnology Co., Ltd. (referred to the joint venture) with a total investment of 20 million yuan. After completion, the annual output value is expected to reach 2 billion yuan.
According to the plan, Tongjitang and JPM will cooperate to establish a Shared marketing channel system as a part of channel sharing, the joint venture will carry out product sorting and operation at the Wuhan Hannan International Health Products Sharing Factory, which is owned by Tongjitang, including health care products, medical equipment, geriatric supplies, fitness equipment, etc.
In addition, the joint venture sets up the Japanese health management center, the Japanese health product research and development center, and the China-Japanese health product research institute. It will also introduce the world famous MATSUMOTO KIYOSHI store for strategic cooperation.
After the establishment of the joint venture, it will select the recognized products such as high reliability, high quality and safety from the best-selling nutrition, health care products, cosmetics and devices in Japan and introduce them to China. Besides, relying on the authoritative medical resources of Japanese clinical medicine, we will provide world-class physical examination programs and early cancer screening methods.
- CNIC 2019： Natural health products industry conference
- Suntory and CITIC group to officially launch the healthy food market in China
- Yili entered the social new retail, lunching the new probiotics product
- Focus social retail, Mengniu have lunched "slow-burning "
- HEYTEA & Oatly, opening milk tea era 2.0
- USANA 2019 Revenue in Greater China down 23% YoY
- 2019 Q1 major North American dietary supplement overall revenue continue declining
- H&H Group acquires UK high-end skincare brand Aurelia
- Tmall 618 big data: sleep products transactions increased 530 year-on-year
- Australian NaturalCare official join in JD’s self-owned flagship store