CPHI China 2019 was successfully held in Shanghai new international expo center from June 18 to 20, 2019, and more than 3,200 enterprises participated in this event. As the first professional information media platform in China's natural health products industry, Herbridge set a booth in this exhibition. With good corporate image, high-quality service and enthusiastic team, Herbridge attracted the attention of domestic and foreign customers that came to our booth for consultation and talking, especially New Zealand, Australia and the United States.
At the same time, Herbridge also set a booth at Hi & Fi Asia-China 2019 from June 19 to 21, and has became the focus of the whole industry again.
The journal Natural Ingredients was founded in April 2011, monthly issue. We are the first professional information journal with a global perspective on the Chinese market, which is dominated by natural health professional information and permeates the Chinese health product market.
The magazine publishes more than 30,000 copies every month and subscribes to the whole industry free of charge. Meanwhile, the www.herbridge.com online website and the Wechat Mobile version of Natural ingredients magazine were launched. At present, Natural Ingredients has become a must-read monthly publication for R&D readers in the downstream of the health care product industry chain.
Founded in Beijing in 2008, Herbridge is the vice president unit of the Plant Extract Branch of CCCMHPIE of the Ministry of Commerce and the cooperation unit of the Great Health Industry Alliance of the Public Nutrition Industry Office of the National Development and Reform Commission.
Through holding industry summits, publishing Chinese-English magazines, organizing domestic and foreign business exchanges, and reporting on international exhibitions, our has achieved high visibility and coverage in China's health industry, and has become a media platform with extensive influence and contribution in China's big health industry chain.
In the future, Herbridge will continue to build a health industry service closed loop based on natural functional ingredients, and implement the advocacy and practice of health China.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China