On April 2, GlaxoSmithKline consumer health Products ("GSK Consumer health Products") and Alibaba Group's flagship healthcare platform, Ali Health, signed a joint business plan. The two sides will be in the Big Data application, marketing model innovation, professional services and other fields strong joint, build China's big health strategy, promote the new retail field of consumer health products exploration, in-depth reach of Chinese consumers, as to create a healthier, higher quality of life.
It is reported that through this cooperation, the two sides will share resources, committed to category building, enhance brand penetration and consumer insight, and provide consumers with breathing, pain and other areas of more abundant products and health solutions, as well as online expert diagnosis and treatment, online health education and other services, through the digital platform to enhance the self-care awareness of Chinese consumers, and jointly contribute to the construction of China's great health blueprint. Xu June, general manager of GSK consumer health products Greater China, said: "The Chinese market is the 'growth engine' of GSK's global business of consumer health products, and working with Ali's health provides us with a faster, more direct and more accurate communication platform with consumers."
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China