On the evening of March 25, Shouxiangu (603896) issued an announcement. On March 25, 2019, the company signed an Investment Cooperation Agreement with Haishun Haoxin Materials Technology Co., Ltd. (referred to as “Shunhao Stocks”).Co-investment to establish Yunnan Shouxian Gu Hanma Health Technology Co., Ltd. (tentatively, subject to the name of the registration authority, referred to as “joint venture company”).
The registered capital of the joint venture company is 20 million yuan, of which the company contributes 12 million yuan, accounting for 60% of the joint ventures; Shunhao shares invested 8 million yuan, accounting for 40% of the joint ventures.
In the future, the two partners will give full play to their respective resource advantages and promote joint ventures in Yunnan to carry out related businesses in industrial hemp cultivation and downstream product development and production.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China