On the evening of March 25, Shouxiangu (603896) issued an announcement. On March 25, 2019, the company signed an Investment Cooperation Agreement with Haishun Haoxin Materials Technology Co., Ltd. (referred to as “Shunhao Stocks”).Co-investment to establish Yunnan Shouxian Gu Hanma Health Technology Co., Ltd. (tentatively, subject to the name of the registration authority, referred to as “joint venture company”).
The registered capital of the joint venture company is 20 million yuan, of which the company contributes 12 million yuan, accounting for 60% of the joint ventures; Shunhao shares invested 8 million yuan, accounting for 40% of the joint ventures.
In the future, the two partners will give full play to their respective resource advantages and promote joint ventures in Yunnan to carry out related businesses in industrial hemp cultivation and downstream product development and production.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil