Nu Skin (NYSE:NUS) released 2018 annual results. In 2018, the company achieved revenue of $ 2.679 billion, an increase of 18% year-on-year, net profit of $122 million, a decrease of 5.83% from the previous year.
Mainland China accounted for 33 percent of revenues, up 24 percent to $887 millon.
It is understood that Nu Skin has subdivided the sales data of Greater China originally disclosed as a whole from 2017. Mainland China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan have been separately disclosed, while mainland China is the fastest growing market.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil