Nu Skin (NYSE:NUS) released 2018 annual results. In 2018, the company achieved revenue of $ 2.679 billion, an increase of 18% year-on-year, net profit of $122 million, a decrease of 5.83% from the previous year.
Mainland China accounted for 33 percent of revenues, up 24 percent to $887 millon.
It is understood that Nu Skin has subdivided the sales data of Greater China originally disclosed as a whole from 2017. Mainland China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan have been separately disclosed, while mainland China is the fastest growing market.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China