In 2018, the revenue of NSP reached $ 365 million, up 6.67% year on year, and net profit loss $1.2 million, a decrease of 91.30% from the previous year's loss. Among them, NSP CHINA market revenue was $29.08 million, up 45.48% year on year, accounting for about 7.97% of the total revenue, an increase of about 3% over the previous year.
In terms of the performance distribution in China, the proportion of Digestive sector was 37.8%, which was down from the previous year, but was still much higher than that in other regions, including the US. Weight Management ranks the second place, contributing 17.0% to the performance, with an increase of about 1%. Personal Care sales contributed 10.3 percent of performance, in third place.
In the report, NSP said China's policies have a lot of uncertainties for the company's future development, including a crackdown on the direct-selling industry starting in December 2018 and the health food registration system.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China