In 2018, the revenue of NSP reached $ 365 million, up 6.67% year on year, and net profit loss $1.2 million, a decrease of 91.30% from the previous year's loss. Among them, NSP CHINA market revenue was $29.08 million, up 45.48% year on year, accounting for about 7.97% of the total revenue, an increase of about 3% over the previous year.
In terms of the performance distribution in China, the proportion of Digestive sector was 37.8%, which was down from the previous year, but was still much higher than that in other regions, including the US. Weight Management ranks the second place, contributing 17.0% to the performance, with an increase of about 1%. Personal Care sales contributed 10.3 percent of performance, in third place.
In the report, NSP said China's policies have a lot of uncertainties for the company's future development, including a crackdown on the direct-selling industry starting in December 2018 and the health food registration system.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil