On March 12, the world's first evidence-based medicine center was established in Beijing. The center will draw on the expertise of the Chinese academy of traditional Chinese medicine and cooperate with major domestic research institutions to provide evidence for the effectiveness and safety of TCM.
It is understood that China traditional Chinese medicine evidence-based medical center will take the China Academy of traditional Chinese Medicine as the core, combined with Beijing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sichuan University China Evidence-based Medicine center, Peking University evidence-based medicine center and other dominant units of this field to jointly carry out evidence-based medical research, methodological consensus, standard development, clinical evaluation, evidence sample management, evidence Information service and other work.
At present, the mainstream mode of medical knowledge and practice in the world is the evidence-based medical model with scientific evidence as the core, and clinical evidence has become the main basis for evaluating the effectiveness and safety of medical treatment measures, and has also become one of the important reference contents of national health policy. Although Chinese medicine is gradually recognized by the world, "going out" still faces obstacles such as insufficient evidence of clinical efficacy and safety.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil