Honeysuckle extract market is stable for a moment
Honeysuckle extract demand is about 400 tons each year in China, according Herbridge Media. Most of the pharmaceutical factory using the Specification is 5% of honeysuckle extract on the market, such as Europe and America, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and Southeast Asia. A purity of 98-99% of honeysuckle extract was used in the fields of cosmetics and food additives in foreign markets.
The trend for honeysuckle extract market demand is growth in the past two years. But its development is not clear in future. Because it most of supply customers are mainly domestic pharmaceutical factory. SFDA strengthen for the regulation of traditional Chinese medicine factory constantly, honeysuckle extract there is no national standard, if there is no APIs productive qualification to supplier, and supply is limited for the traditional Chinese medicine factory. It is expected to honeysuckle market will still keep a steady supply in the next period of time.
The latest article
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil