Honeysuckle extract market is stable for a moment
Honeysuckle extract demand is about 400 tons each year in China, according Herbridge Media. Most of the pharmaceutical factory using the Specification is 5% of honeysuckle extract on the market, such as Europe and America, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia and Southeast Asia. A purity of 98-99% of honeysuckle extract was used in the fields of cosmetics and food additives in foreign markets.
The trend for honeysuckle extract market demand is growth in the past two years. But its development is not clear in future. Because it most of supply customers are mainly domestic pharmaceutical factory. SFDA strengthen for the regulation of traditional Chinese medicine factory constantly, honeysuckle extract there is no national standard, if there is no APIs productive qualification to supplier, and supply is limited for the traditional Chinese medicine factory. It is expected to honeysuckle market will still keep a steady supply in the next period of time.
The latest article
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China