Tribulus terrestris extract market keep stable
adequate supply:tribulus terrestris extract
The tribulus terrestris widely distributed in Inner Mongolia, the north of Shaanxi, the Central Shaanxi Plain and the loess plateau of China. Its harvest time is the June to October annually. Tribulus terrestris saponins as the main ingredients have lower blood pressure, blood fat, anti-atherosclerosis sclerosis, and strong anti-aging effect. Which contains peroxide decomposing enzyme, have a significant anti-aging effects as well as improve the body immunity. The ingredients can be used to non-hormonal nutritional supplements, because this herb has not contained three major hormones (estrogen, progesterone and testosterone) in any one. That will naturally enhance testosterone, reinforce the strength, improve the overall competitive state, and non-toxic side effects.
The new production quantity of tribulus terrestris is sufficient, and its market prices have been stable in 2013. Annual productions reach about 2,000 tons in the major production areas of nationwide. It is expected that the market price of tribulus terrestris change is unlikely before the new production in 2014.
market stability for the year
Tribulus terrestris extract belongs to the subclass variety of plant extracts, the current domestic market production supply enterprises more concentrated in Shaanxi and Gansu, According to the senior official of Gansu Xinhuikang Bio-tech Co.,Lt. disclosed to the herbridge media. Due to limited market demand, production enterprises only a few. Currently, Tribulus terrestris has been widely applied to food, health care products, cosmetics, medicine, chemical industry fields, and general specifications ranging from 20% to 90%.
The demand of tribulus terrestris extract on the current market is mainly concentrated in Europe and America, Japan and other countries. Its domestic market applications in the field of medicine, health care products have also increased. It is good prospects that the tribulus terrestris extract used as the materials of energy supplements currently. Since its profit margins is small as well as market demand has been stable, it is expected that the market price of tribulus terrestris change is unlikely before the new production in the first half of 2014.
The latest article
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China