Most Isoflavones source from high-quality non-GMO soybeans in Heilongjiang province. Originated in developed countries such as Japan, Europe and America, Isoflavones, as herbal estrogen, are proven to decrease the risk of cancers, heart diseases and osteoporosis, and improve climacteric symptom.
Most consumers don't know whether the isoflavones they eat are absorbed. There are two kinds of isoflavones, aglycone isoflavone(active) and glucoside isoflavone(non-active). Most supplements contain glucoside isoflavone rather than aglycone isoflavone, which means that the nutrition can't be absorbed. Based on original isoflavones, the newly developed free isoflavones have applied for patent. Featured by aglycone isoflavone, the patented one primarily contains more active genistein, daidzein and glycitin. The refined one can resist heat and gastric acid. Therefore, the new product is easier to be absorbed into stomach and intestines. It's an potential product, according to Xiamen Allycare Biotech.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil