As we all know, Rutin's price fluctuates with Huaimi's price. But Rutin manufacturers see Huaimi's high price and Rutin's unfavorable market in 2013.
The rutin level in domestic and Vietnamese Huaimi are different, so are the prices. Considering the production cost, domestic manufacturers prefer to import Huaimi from Vietnam. The Huaimi's output dropped again in Vietnam this year. The purchasing price is lower than Vietnamese farmers' expected price, which impaired their picking enthusiasm and thus failed to pick at the best time.
Huaimi has been successfully cultivated in China. Take Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region for example, Quanzhou County grows 65 thousand mu of JinHuai (Huaimi's new variety). The domestic Huaimi is sold at 70 to 80 yuan per kilogram, largely higher than that of Vietamese Huaimi. This is one of the reasons why some manufacturers choose Vietamese Huaimi other than domestic one.
On the global gloomy economy, most Rutin firms operate with no profit, even at a loss, just waiting for the warmer market. But the future market is so vague and obscure that we can't predict. What we can do is just waiting and watching, according to general manager Gui, Xi'an Rainbow Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China