The Huaimi harvest is coming this year. As Huaimi happened to bloom in the rainy season, the yield seriously declines this year. The market price, therefore, stays stubbornly high. Most Huaimi traders lost money last year. As for the high price, Rutin manufacturers don't purchase Huaimi in large quantity. According to herbridge.com, a few traders are now desperate to sell Huaimi at a lower price to release fund pressure, which may affect Huaimi's future market.
"The rutin market has become abnormal since June. Owing to higher price for Huaimi, rutin price has risen by 18 percent in September against June. To avoid risk, Rutin manufacturers make production schedule just according to the demand. It is hard to predict rutin's future market. Producers and traders are still waiting and watching.
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil