The Huaimi harvest is coming this year. As Huaimi happened to bloom in the rainy season, the yield seriously declines this year. The market price, therefore, stays stubbornly high. Most Huaimi traders lost money last year. As for the high price, Rutin manufacturers don't purchase Huaimi in large quantity. According to herbridge.com, a few traders are now desperate to sell Huaimi at a lower price to release fund pressure, which may affect Huaimi's future market.
"The rutin market has become abnormal since June. Owing to higher price for Huaimi, rutin price has risen by 18 percent in September against June. To avoid risk, Rutin manufacturers make production schedule just according to the demand. It is hard to predict rutin's future market. Producers and traders are still waiting and watching.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China