SFDA issues the format of the insert sheets of prescription TCM and natural medicine
To implement Provisions for Drug Insert Sheets and Labels (SFDA Order No. 24) and standardize the writing and printing of the insert sheets of prescription Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and natural medicine, the State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) formulated and issued on June 22, 2006 Format of the Insert Sheets of Prescription TCM and Natural Medicine, Requirements of the Insert Sheet Contents of Prescription TCM and Natural Medicine, Guiding Principle of the Insert Sheets of Prescription TCM and Natural Medicine and SFDA issued a notice on related issues.
If you have any qustion ,Please contact us to email@example.com !
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil