SFDA invites public comments on the format of the insert sheets for prescription TCM and natural medicine
The State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) drafts The Notice of Issuing Format of the Insert Sheets, Requirements of the Insert Sheet Contents and Guiding Principle of Insert Sheets for Prescription Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Natural Medicine and now invites public comments, to implement Provisions for Drug Insert Sheets and Labels (SFDA Order No. 24) and strengthen the standardization and regulation of the insert sheets of prescription TCM and natural medicine.
If you have any qustion ,Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org !
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil