Supercritical CO2 Extraction Technology(SCET) is called "green extraction technology" in arteminisinin extracting field in China herb extract industry.This technology uses the CO2 in supercritical situation to isolate the aimed ingredients from the medicinal herb.
After the hot damand of arteminisinin from the international market,the researcher began to develop the SCET in extracting the arteminisinin.Actually,it's not so easy to get the higher percentage.many company only can obtain the percentage of 98. Because the extraction medium is carbon dioxide,safe , clear,innocuity,incombustible and circulatory,the processing is simple and effcient.The disadvantage of SCET in China herb extract is its very high producing cost and the challenge to operator in workshop.
The popularity of SCET is still needing time in China.
If you have any qustion ,Please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org !
- Herbridge Online Meeting：Natural health products industry——Global trends in the first half of 2020
- Four Food Ingredients were approved in China 2020
- Yili QQ star formula milk initial on the market
- Chinese people's intestinal Health 2020 report released
- Panpan foods is entering into sports drinks
- Mengniu high-end immunity milk powder brand new Tekangli listed
- Danone introduces plant-based supplements to China for the first time
- Swisse China President: Consumers are aware of the importance of immunity
- China Resources Pharm’s new gastrointestinal product “Jiangzhong Lihuo Probiotics” was officially launched
- New food ingredients were accepted in the first quarter 2020: Tongkat Ali extract & Xanthoceras sorbifolia oil