Supercritical CO2 Extraction Technology(SCET) is called "green extraction technology" in arteminisinin extracting field in China herb extract industry.This technology uses the CO2 in supercritical situation to isolate the aimed ingredients from the medicinal herb.
After the hot damand of arteminisinin from the international market,the researcher began to develop the SCET in extracting the arteminisinin.Actually,it's not so easy to get the higher percentage.many company only can obtain the percentage of 98. Because the extraction medium is carbon dioxide,safe , clear,innocuity,incombustible and circulatory,the processing is simple and effcient.The disadvantage of SCET in China herb extract is its very high producing cost and the challenge to operator in workshop.
The popularity of SCET is still needing time in China.
If you have any qustion ,Please contact us to email@example.com !
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China