On January 23, the United States FDA recognized GRAS expert panel collectively signed the approval that DHA algal oil produced by CABIO (wuhan) is safe and GRAS, and its application scope is infant formula food and general food.
In 1958, the food additives amendment was introduced in the United States, which stipulated that in addition to a batch of food ingredients for long-term consumption, new food ingredients or additives introduced later should be subject to strict safety review and approval by experts with sufficient scientific background before being listed on the GRAS list.
GRAS is highly recognized in North America and around the world, and is an important pass for new food ingredients (including additives) to open the international market.
Source: Hongkan Finance
- Blackmores targeting the Chinese workplace women and pet nutrition to response the Novel coronavirus
- PepsiCo announced acquiring BE&CHEERY with $705 million
- Intestinal microecological regulators were regards as anti-novel coronavirus plan
- CABIO DHA algal oil was recognized FDA GRAS
- Import record of health food in January, US and Australian products account for 80%
- Xiwang Food losses 700 million to 820 million yuan in 2019
- Tsumuar plans to enter into China market
- CCGB's subsidiary applies industrial hemp processing license
- Mainstream e-commerce platforms health product reached 45.26 billion yuan
- Nestle's two products have been registered as formula food for special medical use in China