On May 20, Layn issued an announcement, said that the proposed investment in the United States to build "industrial cannabis extraction and application engineering project", the total investment is expected to be 402 million yuan. At the same time, Layn will also set up a wholly-owned subsidiary of the United States Layn Hemp (tentative name, ultimately subject to registration documents) responsible for the implementation of this project.
The construction content of this project mainly involves the production capacity of industrial cannabis extraction plant and the research and development capacity building of industrial cannabis planting, production process and terminal application. It is expected to be completed and put into production by the end of 2020. The annual processing capacity can reach 5000 ton. According to the plan of Layn, the main products of this project are cannabisdiol (CBD crystal powder) and hemp full-spectrum oil products, which can be applied to many fields such as medical, food additives, cosmetics and pet supplies. At present, the entire project has not yet fulfilled the project approval or filing procedures, and the location may be Colorado or Kentucky.
As far as the industry is concerned, as the first listed company in the field of plant extraction in China, Layn can successfully embark on the road of industrial cannabis with the help of the United States, and will undoubtedly transform the industry for the plant extraction industry and its upstream and downstream enterprises. The cannabis CBD provides a meaningful reference.
- Qinqin food launched functional jelly products
- Greater China down 18.6%, USANA still valued China market
- Sleep care products increased in 2019, and the post-90s generation became the main consumer
- BY-Health signed strategic cooperation agreement with Fonterra Limited
- CCGB investing $30 million building the American plant extraction project
- Suning Red baby and Biostime launched new probiotic drops
- Sirio Health officially listed on the A-share market
- H&H Group will open its third French milk powder factory 2020
- BY-Health and Rousselot renewed global strategic cooperation agreement
- Mengniu Dairy launched first sleep milk products in China